STATUS: Still standing
Little is known about the origins of this cemetery located in Fairbanks, Alaska. The ghosts of both a young girl in a white dress appearing to be from the early 1900s as well as a little boy about seven or eight years old dressed in 1930s-era clothing have been reported to walk through the grounds. A dark floating apparition has also been spotted.
- Forgotten USA. “Fairbanks – Birch Hill Cemetery,” www.ForgottenUSA.com
- The Shadowlands. “Alaska,” www.theshadowlands.net
- Have a personal experience here? Tell us about it!
- Have more information about this haunt? Send it to us here!
- Have an image you want to submit? Let us know!