OPERATION TIME: 1898 to present
The Santa Fe Depot in Dodge City, Kansas opened in 1898 as a large brick railroad depot taking riders to Santa Fe, New Mexico. In 1993, it became home to the Depot Theater Company, and main building was remodeled into a dinner theater. The western end of the depot is still in use by Amtrak passengers.
A vast majority of the paranormal activity at the depot takes place at the former waitress dormitory from the Harvey House Restaurant (which was part of the original depot complex). The building is currently used as costume and set storage for the Depot Theater Company.